Is this your first baby, or has it been years since you last gave birth?
In partnership with North Florida Women’s Care, Childbirth Educators of Tallahassee offers quality childbirth preparation classes by the area’s only nationally certified childbirth educators who have passed rigorous standards set by the National Commission for Certifying Agencies (NCCA). They now offer live online classes.
Classes aim to fully prepare parents-to-be for the entire birth experience. The classes teach families the basics of the labor and birth process and help equip them for the journey. Benefits of the classes include:
– Learn what to expect at the end of your pregnancy
– Understand the process of birth
– Explore tools that might make you more comfortable during labor
– Learn labor support tools, and try them with your partner before labor
– Try various positions, with guidance from our educator
– Learn about your pain medication options
– Meet other expectant parents, you just might meet a new friend
– Build your confidence to help you feel more prepared for birth
-Connect as a family
Register at TallyBirthClass.com